Talkasha's cutest Enis Collection

Are you one of them?

(I'll update this post whenever I capture a new one)

Let me start with Breadbun: The Miss Amakna of all servers
 

So these are the cutest enis that I'd captured with the right mouse button, of course there are many others, but I don't always remember to click and spy.

Sukia :3

Power of Nature

The Flower girl

Pretty Warrior

Cutest Devil

cute eni

Simple and Clean

cute noob

fancy elio (special participation)

I found this one right now

Blueberry

special participation

Misterious cutie

Velena

blood warrior

Special guest

Bandana girl

brave

Band kid

creativity  

Capitain kid

 
I've changed a little

another talkasha treasure

Aspira

Emilia

annon eny

Cool


Special  guest



Comentários

Postar um comentário

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Dofus Cawwot (spell) by Breadbun